7 Ways to Enlarge Breasts with Sports Movement
Having big and firm breasts can be realized by regularly doing the exercises below. Having a firm and full breasts is almost every woman's dream. However, not many mothers know how to enlarge breasts naturally, without surgery. Yes, there are many ways to enlarge the breasts, one of them is by exercising.
In addition, the types of exercise below can also help improve posture and breathing, increase body strength, and increase muscle mass.
How to Enlarge Breasts with Sports Movement
So, what sports can be done to enlarge breasts? Come on, see below!
1. Wall Presses
The first exercise you can do is wall presses. This movement will train the muscles around your shoulders so that it has an impact on the size of your breasts later.
- Stand in front of a wall and press against the wall with your palms, keeping your palms parallel to your chest.
- Push your body forward until your head is almost touching the wall.
- Return to the starting position.
- Repeat the movement 10-15 times.
2. Arm Circles
Arm circles not only strengthen your arms but will also train the muscles around your shoulders and abdomen that are lifted when doing this movement.
- Extend your hands in a straight position until your fingertips are in line with your shoulders.
- Each hand makes a small circle towards the back for 1 minute.
- After that, make small circles towards the front for 1 minute.
- Then swing your arms up and down slowly for 1 minute.
- Repeat once or twice and pause between movements.
- For further exercise, Moms can do it while lifting light weights.
3. Arm Presses
- In a sitting or standing position, stretch your hands forward and cup your palms together.
- Open your arms to go beyond your shoulders to form a position (stretch your body with your chest forward).
- Bring your arms back to the original position.
- Do it for 1 minute, using weights or to increase the level of difficulty.
4. Prayer Pose
This exercise will relax the body, train the mind to stay focused, and the body to sit up straight.
By training yourself to be upright, your breasts can lift naturally.
- Extend your arms forward and cup your palms, maintain this position for 30 seconds.
- Bend your elbows 90 degrees and press your palms together in front of your chest for 10 seconds so that they form a position like you're praying, then release.
- Repeat the movement for 15 minutes.
5. Horizontal Chest Press
With this one exercise, you are trained to lift your chest so that over time your breasts will also rise and tighten.
- Extend your arms forward and bend your elbows 90 degrees.
- Open your arms to the sides and swing them back forward.
- Do this exercise for 1 minute.
- Take a break and repeat a few more times.
6. Chest Press Extensions
This exercise not only helps to enlarge the breasts but also gives strength to the shoulder and hand muscles.
- Sleep on the floor in a prone position and bend your knees.
- Each hand takes a weight (can be a dumbbell or barbell) and position both arms parallel to the shoulders while bending the arms 90 degrees.
- Raise both hands so that they are parallel to the chest and stretch.
- Pull your hands and return to position number 2.
- Perform the movement slowly and with a regular rhythm for 3 sets, each set of 12 counts.
7. Modified Push-Ups
The last type of exercise you can try is the modified push-up or something similar to the plank.
- Lie down facing the floor and place your palms on the outside of your chest.
- Push your body up until your arms are almost straight, but keep your elbows slightly bent.
- Slowly lower your body back down but keep your elbows at your sides.
- Perform this movement for 3 sets, each set of 12 counts.
Besides being able to enlarge your breasts, doing sports like the exercises above is also beneficial for health. Sports activities are effective for preventing several chronic diseases such as cardiovascular, diabetes, hypertension, obesity, depression, osteoporosis, and even premature death.
So, don't hesitate to start exercising from now on. Good luck!