Stop Using Plastic Bag, Make Your Own Bag For Shopping
Instead of using plastic bags, we should start getting used to carrying bags or shopping. Don't have eco-friendly shopping bags? Easy! Just follow the tutorial to make a simple shopping bag!
1. From a used shirt.
Image source : projekskoci.wordpress.com
Do you have a used shirt that is not used anymore at home? Rather than filling your wardrobe, just make it as an environmentally friendly shopping bag. This is how you do it:
- Cut off the top of the shirt (under the neck hole and hand hole) so half a circle
- Then sew the part
- Turn the shirt over and make the lines (approx 3cm) dashed in several rows in 3/4 of the T-shirt section. Create a longer line (approximately 8cm) in the remaining section.
- Hole the lines with scissors or cutter
2. Used T-shirts.
Image source : babacucudotcom
Still with the same material that is used shirts, well it turns out these used shirts can be made of various models of shopping bags. How:
- Prepare a clean and washable bag
- Turn the T-shirt, then trim it at the bottom with pins
- Sew the bottom of the shirt
- Turn off the T-shirt and then draw a wide necklace on the neck and armpit that will serve as the handle of the bag
- Cut out the already drawn part
- Taraaa, be a kece bag you can use for shopping
3. Cushion cover.
Image source : sewinlove.com.au
pillowcases with beautiful design can also be used to substitute for plastic shopping bag. This is how:
- Prepare a clean pillowcase
- Fold into two like drawings, and cut with curve shapes on both sides. try to be symmetrical with one another.
- Trim the end of the handle with ribbons and pieces of fabric to be stronger.
- Can use glue, then ironed, or with sewn back.
- Well, this beautiful bag of pillowcases is ready to accompany your shopping.
4. Wheat sacks.
Image source : tomatoboots
You can also use this bag of wheat bag into an environmentally friendly shopping bag. The way is easy because you only need to make a rubber hole on top.