6 Benefits of Salt for Face, Overcome Oily Skin and Become a Natural Toner
Salt is one of the most important kitchen spices and a must-have for every dish. However, salt is also often used for various purposes such as helping to clean stubborn dirt on goods, eliminating odors, and being used as an antibacterial agent. Besides being useful for such daily life, salt is also useful for dealing with various skin problems, lo.
Not only for bathing, but you can also even apply salt to your facial skin in several safe ways. The benefits of salt for the face can even be more effective than chemicals, lo. But you still have to be careful in its use, yes. Well, in order to understand the benefits of salt for the fact that you might need and how to use it safely.
Washing your face with warm water and salt can help control excess oil that can cause acne
Overcoming oily skin sometimes can't clean just by using regular facial foam. Therefore, you can solve this problem by using salt, lo. The mineral content in salt can seep into the skin to reduce the production of excess oil or sebum. While the antibacterial content can prevent acne due to dirt that accumulates in the pores. You can get the benefits of salt for this face in the following ways:
1. Clean your face first using facial foam as usual.
2. Dissolve 1/2 tablespoon of salt in a cup of warm water.
3. Wash your face using the saltwater solution, then let stand 5-10 minutes.
4. Wash again using saltwater while massaging for 1 minute.
5. Rinse the face using clean water while massaging again, then dry using a clean towel.
Compressing the face using cotton that has been dipped in Himalayan salt water can relieve acne
If you have acne problems on your facial skin, try using salt to overcome the problem. The sodium content in salt can relieve acne on the face effectively. You can get the benefits of salt for acne by making facial compresses. The benefits of Himalayan salt for the face are more effective because the magnesium content is quite high and functions as a natural antiseptic that can prevent acne from becoming inflamed. Here are the steps for safe use:
1. Dissolve 1/4 teaspoon of Himalayan salt in 100 ml of warm water.
2. Make sure your face is clean before doing this compress, OK!
3. Dip a clean cotton swab into the saline solution, wring it out a little, and then paste it on the part of the pimple.
4. Let stand for 2 minutes then repeat once again.
5. After that clean the face using clean water and dry using a clean towel.
A mixture of honey and salt for a face mask can relieve skin irritation due to air pollution and sun exposure
The benefits of salt for the face can also be used as a natural mask, lo. You can mix honey and salt to make a mask. Both salt and honey have anti-inflammatory properties that can help relieve skin irritation caused by air pollution and sun exposure. You can get the benefits of honey and salt for the face in the following ways:
1. Mix 2 teaspoons of fine salt with 4 teaspoons of honey until the texture is like a paste.
2. Clean your face using facial foam, then dry it.
3. Apply a mixture of salt and honey all over the face except the eyes, let stand 10-15 minutes.
4. Soak a towel in warm water, then wring it out and place it on the face for 30 seconds while rubbing gently to help peel off the drying mask.
5. Continue cleansing by washing your face with warm water.
Salt can be used as a face and whole body scrub to help remove dead skin cells
Salt grains can function to exfoliate the skin or remove dead skin cells above the pores. However, make sure you use fine-grained salt, so it doesn't hurt the skin. This method can also make you get the benefits of salt for a more glowing face and get rid of acne, especially salt can also help accelerate blood circulation. The benefits of this salt * scrub for the face you can get by:
1. Make a mixture of salt with olive oil in a ratio of 2:1 to form a paste.
2. Use on the face or other body parts to be exfoliated. Make sure the skin is clean, yes.
3. Do a gentle circular massage to help the salt grains wash away dead skin cells that clog pores.
4. Massage for 10 minutes, then clean using facial foam and dry.
The benefits of British salt for the face can be used as a natural toner for double cleanser
English salt or Epsom salt is a type of health salt that is usually used for bathing. This salt has the most complete mineral content so that it can maintain skin health and is very good as an antibacterial. In order to get the benefits of English salt for the face, you can use it as a facial toner which is used using cotton as a double cleanser. The trick simply dissolves 1 teaspoon of salt with 200 ml of water. Put it in a bottle, then use it like *toner.*
The sodium content in salt can gradually increase collagen production
Regular use of salt on the face can increase collagen which functions to reduce fine lines and disguise uneven skin tone. So that the benefits of salt for the face can overcome black spots and even pockmarks, lo. You can get these benefits by using salt water to clean your face regularly.
The use of salt for facial skin even though it has some pretty good benefits, you still have to be careful. Because not all skin is suitable for the high sodium content in salt. If in one use there is an allergic reaction then do not repeat it. In addition, the side effects of saltwater on the face can cause irritation and dry skin. So you have to rinse your face thoroughly after applying salt. The usage time should not be too long, a maximum of 15 minutes, and must be cleaned immediately.