10 Amazing Super Blue Blood Moon Photos From Around The World
The natural phenomenon of the rare lunar eclipse that took place on 31 January 2018 certainly has the world's attention. This kind of incident only happens every 152 years.
If you pay attention to social media, everyone is competing to take a picture of the Super Blue Blood Moon on January 31 night. And here are the best photos of the Super Blood Moon from different countries.
1. Super Blue Blood Moon behind the Longyearbyen Mountains, Svalbard, Norway. It looks very beautiful combined with snowy mountains.
2. This photo was taken from the side of an elephant statue in Bangkok, Thailand.
3. Super Blue Blood Moon looks very big and so is the perfect background for a pagoda in Myanmar.
4. From the Bosphorus Strait in Istanbul, Turkey, the moon looks very dazzling between buildings and ships in the strait.
5. Blue moon means that in one month there are 2 full moon. Well, this photo was taken from Vladivostok, Russia.
6. Super Blue Blood Moon looks amazing from St Paul's Cathedral, England on January 31, 2018.
7. From Chennai, India, Super Blue Blood Moon also looks very beautiful.
8.Still from India, this lunar eclipse photo also looks dazzling.
9. From the holy city of Jerusalem, Super Blue Blood Moon also looks very amazing as it rises from behind the buildings.
10. From the ocean also looks very perfect with the Super Blue Blood Moon. This rare event occurs every 152 years!