Lipstick is an essential item from our daily life as a girl. In fact, some people think of it as a very important makeup tool to carry around. But what happens if your favorite lipstick suddenly break?
Well, if this happens on your lipstick, do not rush to throw it! You can fix a broken lipstick to a new one, even turn it into a tinted lip balm. Let's see these 5 easy steps
1. Take the contents of your lipstick using a small spatula, then place it into a heat-resistant container.
2. Add two teaspoons of shea butter or 1 slice of cocoa butter, then stir until evenly distributed.
3. Insert the container into the microwave for 10-20 seconds or place the container on top of the heated pan. After removal, stir slowly using a spatula until completely melted.
4. Pour the lipstick into the lipbalm container, leave it to harden in the refrigerator.
5. Take the remaining liquid lipstick by pouring it into a lipbalm container, then put it in the refrigerator.
6. the new lipstick and tinted lip balm is ready to use. Good luck!