If you're wondering how to make crispy fries like at the restaurants, there is one secret recipe that will make your fries so crispy! With garlic seasoning, we can enjoy the delicious crispyfries.
3-4 pieces of potato, peeled, cut into pieces, and soak
1 tablespoon granulated sugar
1 tsp salt
1 tbsp cornstarch
2 tbsp of wheat flour
3 cloves of garlic, digeprek
salt to taste
How to make it :
- Boil water until it boils.
- Put sugar, salt, and garlic.
- Put pieces of potatoes, boil about 5 minutes. Lift and drain.
- Keep the potatoes in the refrigerator for about 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle the potatoes with flour.
- Store the potatoes in the freezer until frozen (about 2 hours).
- Heat oil, fry potatoes half-cooked. Lift and drain. Let it cool.
- Heat the oil again, reduce the heat, fry the previously drained potatoes.
- Lift and sprinkle with oregano powder and salt to taste.
Serve with favorite sauce.
Good luck, guys!