Mouth ulcer can last up to several weeks and is actually able to heal itself within 10-14 days. But obviously you will not be able to enjoy the food freely. Well, to recover faster, here are some tips that you can try.
- You can rinse with salt water for 3-4 times.
- You can also try a baking soda solution, do it just like gargling with salt.
- Diligently brush your teeth to avoid contamination of bacteria. Brush your teeth with a soft toothbrush and detergent-free toothpaste.
- Avoid eating spicy or sour foods as they may cause further irritation and illness.
- Avoid foods / drinks that are too sweet, too hot, or too cold.
- Avoid salty foods, coffee, chocolate, nuts, potato chips or biscuits that can erode mouth, soft drinks, cigarettes.
- Avoid touching it because it can interfere with the healing process and cause the infection to spread.
Well guys, that was just a few easy tips you can do for mouth ulcer to recover faster. Hopefully useful and look forward to other health tips only at mindblowings.com.